Centered in the love of Jesus, St. Stephen’s Catholic Community is a vibrant community of faith.
This is a church that is “truly alive and worth the drive”, as was so poignantly stated by a parishioner who travels a long distance each week to celebrate Eucharist here at St. Stephen. Come and witness the living God as He does such remarkable deeds through the hands and the feet of His people. Our priests and staff are here to serve you always.
Current & Upcoming Events 2014
- Nov 1-30, Flea Market Donations accepted.
- Nov 3, Bible Study – 1st Corinthians
- Nov 6, Diocesan Red Mass
- Nov 7, Congo River Mini Golf Middle School Youth
- Nov 8-9, Thanksgiving Food Drive
- Nov 13, Senior Day at San Pedro
- Nov 14-16, St. Stephen Arts & Crafts Fair
- Nov 19, Girlfriends “Hot Spud Night at the Movies”