Centered in the love of Jesus, St. Stephen’s Catholic Community is a vibrant community of faith.
This is a church that is “truly alive and worth the drive”, as was so poignantly stated by a parishioner who travels a long distance each week to celebrate Eucharist here at St. Stephen. Come and witness the living God as He does such remarkable deeds through the hands and the feet of His people. Our priests and staff are here to serve you always.
Current & Upcoming Events 2016
- Apr 4 – May 18, Men’s Club Scholarship Availability. See details.
- May 5, “Vigil to dry Tears” Service
- May 12, Manna Session #17
- May 13, Bingo Night for Teens
- May 14, Teen Musical Auditions
- May 15, Blood Drive at St. Stephen
- May 20-22, Marriage Encounter Weekend
- Jun 13-17, Vacation Bible School
- Aug 1, Early Registration begins for Pumpkin Run 5K
- Nov 12, 7th Annual Pumpkin Run 5K
- Dec 8, 2015 – Nov 20, 2016 Holy Year of Mercy
Sat. 5 pm – Sun 9 & 11 am. Signing for the hearing impaired on the 2nd Sun of each month at the 11 am Mass only.
Mon-Fri 7 am; Sat. 8:30 am
Holy Days: 7 am, 7 pm
Sat. 4:00 to 4:30 and by appointment
Nursery Care available during Sunday 9 am Mass only for children ages 8 months to 4 years. (Room off EC 1)
Save the Dates for 2017