Skip to content
Skip to main menu
- Monthly meetings, 7:00-8:30 PM in the Conference Center
- Guest speaker from a local resource
- Open discussion in a relaxed setting
- To provide a faith based environment to explore relevant issues facing mature men and women in today’s busy world.
- Encourage friendship building and support among men and women sharing similar life experiences during discussion sessions.
- Facilitate personal development and connect specific needs through the network of St. Stephen Parish Ministries and Outreach programs as well as community resources.
- Relationships / Communications
- Healthy eating, healthy living
- Legal issues as we age – Elder Law Attorney – Estate Planning, Wills, Power of Attorney, etc
- Senior Living Options
- “Technology Talk” – staying connected with friends and family in today’s digital world
- Medications – How Much Do You Know? – Guest Panel, Nurse, Pharmacist, Nutritionist
- “Medicare 101” Presentation by a Guest Speaker from FL Dept of Elder Affairs – SHINE
- “Staying Connected – Staying Safe” – Winter Springs Police Dept – information about Home Security, Identity Protection, Community Programs
- How and when to “down size”
- Senior Solutions – Speaker from One Senior Place
- Disaster Preparedness – Seminole County Emergency Manager