For some time now, members of our parish have inquired about electronic or online giving options. Some families have already begun making contributions through their own online banking programs. It appears as though the envelope system is not being used effectively, and a large and growing number of parishioners would prefer to have the online giving option, which will be very beneficial to both the donor and the parish.
Therefore, we invite you to use this manner of “stewardship offering” and we thank you for all the support you give to our parish as good stewards of your Time, Talent and Treasure.
How does Online Giving Benefit me and my Parish?
- Convenient anytime, anywhere access through the Internet.
- Secure and Confidential, adheres to banking security standards.
- Flexible, Start, stop and change your contributions at any time.
- Simple. No need to contact your bank or the parish office. Contribute using direct withdrawal (ACH) or credit cards.
- Functional. You receive reminders and notifications about transactions.
- Stabilize Contributions. Regularly scheduled gifts occur automatically. Allows parish to effectively manage monthly expenses, based on consistent support.
- Secure and Confidential. Makes it easy for everyone to contribute to the Parish.
- Efficient. Participation saves time and expense in bookkeeping.
- Current. A tool for people who prefer to use electronic services.