Teens in Grades 6 – 8, and Grades 9 – 12, meet weekly under the guidance and leadership of the Youth Ministry Coordinator Lauren Piercefield, to get involved in various Social, Service-oriented and Spiritual enrichment activities, designed to build meaningful fellowship with each other. Getting involved in this ministry will allow the youth to be apprenticed in the Catholic way of life, thereby enriching their lives as they enhance the Faith Community with their God-given talents and gifts.
Contact: Lauren Piercefield email@example.com
Stay in touch with what’s happening and receive quick updates on your phone and via Instagram.
- Updates on high school youth ministry: text @ststephenh to 81010
- Updates on middle school youth ministry: text @addb66 to 81010
- For both high school and middle school ministries, follow @st.stephenyouth on Instagram.
A few items regarding the below Activities for Summer 2018:
- If Bad weather is expected, Bible Study will be moved to Panera Bread, located at Oviedo on the Park(Rain location). Be sure to double check status of location via Remind or stay updated with emails.
- Attention Middle School Girls: Don’t forget to grab a girl’s group calendar! Yes, we are meeting in the summer.